Virginia Room Digital Collection

Welcome!

The Virginia Room Digital Collection includes photographs, oral histories, books, pamphlets and finding aids to items in the Virginia Room. Continue to check back for new additions.

Davis 41.25 Thrasher's Mill

FILES

Davis 41.25 Thrasher's Mill.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Davis 41.25 Thrasher's Mill

Description

Thrasher's Mill, also known as Waskey's and Obenshain's Mill was built circa 1848, shortly after the establishment of the town of Jackson (now Springwood) in Botetourt County, The third story was removed in the 1920s. It is now used as a private residence.

Creator

George C. Davis Photography

Publisher

Roanoke Public Libraries

Date

Circa 1920

Rights

Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.

Identifier

Davis41.25

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Citation

George C. Davis Photography, “Davis 41.25 Thrasher's Mill,” Virginia Room Digital Collection, accessed July 22, 2024, http://www.virginiaroom.org/digital/document/Davis41.25.